YOU SHALL NOT USE THE SITE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSES, AND YOU WILL USE IT IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. YOU SHALL NOT USE THE SITE IN A WAY THAT MAY CAUSE THE SITE TO BE INTERRUPTED, DAMAGED, RENDERED LESS EFFICIENT, OR SUCH THAT THE EFFECTIVENESS OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SITE IS IN ANY WAY IMPAIRED. YOU AGREE NOT TO ATTEMPT ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY PART OR COMPONENT OF THE SITE.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP AND USE
You acknowledge and agree that all of our trademarks, logos, copyrights and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within this Site shall remain at all times vested in us or, in the cases where we are using such material or content under authority from a third party, in the owner of such material or content.
You may not use, copy, distribute, or exploit any of the Site Content in any manner without our prior written permission.
All Site Content and all materials and content contained within the Site, including but not limited to the text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, articles, posts, and data appearing on the Site, are owned by us, or used by us under the authorization, and are protected by U.S. and foreign trademark and copyright laws. No portion of the materials or content on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without our express written permission.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that our users do the same. If you believe your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, or you believe your rights are otherwise infringed or violated by anything on the Site, please notify us by sending an email at the following address.
For us to more effectively assist you, the notification must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other rights you claim has been infringed or violated;
- Information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rightful owner, its agent, or the law; and
- You made a statement under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or violated or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
We strive to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on the Site. Unfortunately, despite those efforts, human or technological errors may occur. As a result, the Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability of products or the events we promote. Some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
You acknowledge that your computer’s particular technical specifications and settings and its display could affect the accuracy of its display of the colors and look of products offered on the Site.
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT A PRODUCT OFFERED BY US IS NOT AS DESCRIBED, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO RETURN IT TO US FOR A REFUND.
Other than as may be required by law, we reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part of it) with or without notice to you, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to withdraw or withdrawal of the Site or any portion of it.
The Site is subject to constant change. Therefore, you will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Site or because of a failure, suspension, or withdrawal of all or part of the Site.
EXTERNAL SITES AND RESOURCES
We are not responsible for the availability of any websites owned or controlled by third parties. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content(including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products, or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such third-party external sites or resources.
ORDERS, PRICE, AND RESALE
Nothing on the Site constitutes a binding offer to sell products described on the Site or to make such products available in your area. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, at our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged. The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars and must be paid in U.S. dollars. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account.
USER CONTENT/USER REVIEWS
The Site allows or may allow users to post product reviews or other content to the Site. We are not responsible for, nor do we vouch for the accuracy of, the content of any user reviews, comments, or other content that may be posted or uploaded by a user (“User Content”). User Content expresses the views and opinions of the User and does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, delete, or refuse to post User Content, for any reason whatsoever.
If you believe that any User Content is inaccurate or objectionable, you should contact us by sending an email to [email protected] Please provide us with detailed information about the nature and location of the alleged objectionable material so that we may easily locate and investigate the same. Please be aware, however, that we have no obligation to investigate all claims regarding User Content but will strive to assure that all User Content complies with the following guidelines:
By posting User Content to the Site, you agree that:
- Any product review that you post must be your honest review of such product;
- If you are paid or receive a free product or anything else of value for your review, you will so state within your review;
- You will not post any content that: (i) is defamatory, libelous, disruptive, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, harmful, abusive, harassing, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or that otherwise violates any law; (ii) contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iii) infringes any person or entity’s intellectual property rights (including but not limited to, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right);
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You will not repeatedly post the same or similar message (“flooding”) or post excessively large or inappropriate images or content.
- You will not distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising, or solicitations for funds, goods, or services.
When reviewing a product, please keep the following in mind:
- Only post reviews and ratings about the product itself. For example, any issues with customer service or shipping should be handled by contacting our customer service team at [email protected]
- Safety concerns should not be addressed in a product review. Instead, if you have any concerns regarding the safety of any of our products, please contact us at [email protected]
User Content becomes public information. You should be very careful about posting personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If you post personal information online, you may receive unsolicited messages from other Users in return.
If you submit any User Content to this Site, you grant to us, and any of our successors, licensees, assigns, and affiliates, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display the User Content, and in any other media, now known or hereafter devised.
You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you may come in contact through the Site.
SALES, SHIPPING, AND RETURNS
We accept credit cards for our products through our third-party payment processors. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your credit card will be billed upon receipt of your order.
For multiple product orders, our order processing company will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for products contained in a given shipment, plus any applicable shipping charges. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge may be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
Your receipt of an electronic or other forms of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
Your order will ship as it becomes available, and our order processing company will make every effort to ship your order as quickly as possible. There may be times when a product you have ordered is out-of-stock, which will delay fulfilling your order. You will be informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment. You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by us only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
We will accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship within three (3) days from the date you receive your purchase. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return within three (3)days from the date you receive your purchase.
Your credit card will be automatically charged for all applicable sales taxes; however, it is your responsibility as the customer to report any purchases of tangible personal property that have not been taxed by us and pay the sales or use tax on those purchases unless exempt under local state law. If you are shipping outside of the U.S., once your order arrives at its destination, you will be required to pay all import duties, customs, and local sales taxes levied by the country to which you are shipping in order to release your order from customs. International Duties and taxes will be marked “Bill to Recipient.” We are not responsible for orders not accepted due to failure to pay duties and taxes. International shipping, duty, and taxes are non-refundable in the event of a return/exchange.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, CONDITION OR COMPLETENESS, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ECONOMIC LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, CONTRACTS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS) OR ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR ANY SPECIAL OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE; IN ANY CASE WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSSES WERE WITHIN THE CONTEMPLATION OF US AT THE DATE ON WHICH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LOSS OCCURRED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
BINDING ARBITRATION REQUIREMENT FOR RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
All disputes between you and us will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract, except for matters that may be taken to small claims court. Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator, NOT a judge or jury. You agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including concerning the interpretation of any provision of this Agreement or concerning the performance or obligations of us or you, shall be resolved by mandatory and binding arbitration submitted to JAMS in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules at the request of either you or us pursuant to the following conditions:
- Unless you elect to conduct the arbitration by telephone or written submission, an in-person arbitration hearing will be conducted at a JAMS facility in your area or at a JAMS facility in or near Manhattan, New York City, New York.
- Selection of Arbitrator shall be made pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures or JAMS’ Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures, depending on the amount of the claim as specified herein.
- The arbitrator(s) shall, after reaching judgment and award, prepare and distribute to the parties written findings of fact and conclusions of law relevant to such judgment and award and containing an opinion setting forth the reasons for the giving or denial of any award. The award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on the parties, and judgment thereon may be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- You will be subject to a $250 filing fee to initiate an arbitration. To the extent permitted by JAMS procedures, each party shall bear its own costs and expenses and an equal share of the arbitrators’ and administrative fees of arbitration, with Real Residual Inc remaining responsible for its share of costs, expenses, and fees plus any costs, expenses, and fees required of it under JAMS procedures.
Class-Action Waiver: all claims to be heard on an individual basis only
You further expressly waive any ability to maintain any class action in any forum, including in arbitration. Any arbitration, claim or other proceedings by or between you and us shall be conducted on an individual basis and not in any class action, mass action, or on a consolidated or representative basis. You further agree that the arbitrator shall have no authority to award class-wide relief or to combine or aggregate similar claims or unrelated transactions. You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement specifically prohibits you from commencing arbitration proceedings as a representative of others. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial. Any claim that all or part of this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void, or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator.
Investigations of Violations of These Terms
Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, residents of California who use this Site are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with: the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs, in writing at 400 R Street, Suite1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210, or by email at [email protected].
In addition, we are located at P.O. Box 961301, Miami, FL 33296 and may be reached by email at [email protected] Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm E.T. Please contact us to resolve any issues with our Site that you may have.
You may send us notices or communicate with us by email at [email protected] If you send us an email that asks for a response, and you do not receive a response within ten (10) business days, please send us another email as we may not have received your previous email. When you send an email to us, you are communicating with us electronically, and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically. You acknowledge that that communications by email are not considered confidential communications. Therefore, please do not send us any confidential information by email.